[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - Mourinho's Man Utd Player Of The Season Revealed

Mourinho's Man Utd Player Of The Season Revealed

Стегнато, стройно и силно тяло. Разтоварване от стрес и напрежение. Регулиране на тегло. Винаги тонизирани и във форма. Лесно и достъпно за всеки, независимо от възраст и пол.

Mourinho's Man Utd Player Of The Season Revealed

Мнениеот makaralove » 02 Май 2018 11:51

Изображение

Manager Jose Mourinho announced his own Manchester United Player of the Year at the club’s annual awards evening on Tuesday night, and his selection surprised many fans!

The Portuguese handed out a surprise accolade at the club’s award night, after he decided to honour one of United’s youth academy products whot has impressed across all formats this season.

Mourinho revealed his Player of the Year is promising midfielder Scott sbobetsh McTominay, pipping Nemanja Matic to the award.

"It was between him (McTominay) and Matic, because Matic last March 2017 he told me ‘I want to play for you, and I want to play for Manchester United’. And he made it happen. He has been very consistent, and very important for the balance of the team," he told MUTV.

"I was going for him, but then I understood in two awards for young players Scott was not getting one, I changed my mind because it wasn’t acceptable.

"He is the one who has done everything. He started the season in the academy and ended it playing big games in the Premier League. I thought this kid cannot go home without an award.

"I always say that sbobetsh for me there are not young players or old players, it is just about the quality of the personality and this kid has everything that I want so I think that it is good for the younger boys in the academy to look at him as an example of player.

"We know it is important to have players like Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford that were born in the club, but it is right to have the right profile. Scott gives to other players that the dream is still alive."

The 21-year-old has made 20 appearances in all competitions for United this season, and became a full international with Scotland in March this year.
makaralove
ИДЕОЛОГ

Re: Mourinho's Man Utd Player Of The Season Revealed

Мнениеот veranix » 15 Апр 2019 00:43

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 03 Юни 2019 04:54

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 28 Юни 2019 12:52