[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - SBOBET Vinicius Jr: I want to win more Champions Leagues fo

SBOBET Vinicius Jr: I want to win more Champions Leagues fo

Ще се занимаваме с всички разновидности на Аеробика. Запознайте се с един от най-ефективните начини за оформяне на вашето тяло и регулиране на теглото.

SBOBET Vinicius Jr: I want to win more Champions Leagues fo

Мнениеот thorng » 23 Юли 2018 10:00

Since arriving in Madrid, Vinicius Junior has been living the dream, SBOBET and it's one where he sees himself winning more Champions League titles for Los Blancos.
Adapting to his new life away from Brazil, he reviewed his first days as a Real Madrid player."Since I arrived I felt something different, that I was going to be very happy," he said to Real Madrid TV.

"Not only me, but all my colleagues and my family."Everybody asks me what the experience of being here is like, and I always tell them that there is nothing better than being at the best team in the world."I play daring football, of the style that is played in Brazil, always with a lot of dribbling,

but respecting the opponent."My goal is to score a lot and always help my team. "I imagine a wonderful year, in which the Madridistas celebrate many titles with me and with the whole team. "Above all,

I want to win more Champions Leagues for Real Madrid."One of the players in the squad that has been most interested in the young Brazilian is his compatriot, Marcelo. "He always tells me that I will really enjoy playing here," Vinicius continued. "That I will want to play here for many years and that I will never want to leave Real Madrid."He will help me, and if I win half of what Marcelo has achieved, it will be great."
thorng
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: SBOBET Vinicius Jr: I want to win more Champions League

Мнениеот veranix » 14 Апр 2019 20:00

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 03 Юни 2019 00:12

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 28 Юни 2019 08:07