[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - Gervonta Davis wants rival Tevin Farmer to win IBF super-fea

Gervonta Davis wants rival Tevin Farmer to win IBF super-fea

Класическа Йога. Фетбърнинг Йога.
Когато искате да опознаете тялото и духа си и откриете себе си, последвайте пътя на Йога.

Gervonta Davis wants rival Tevin Farmer to win IBF super-fea

Мнениеот thanloeuth » 09 Дек 2017 10:25

Изображение

Gervonta Davis is hoping Tevin Farmer wins the vacant IBF super-featherweight title, so he can finally settle their "beef" in the ring.

Floyd Mayweather's protege, 'Tank', will be paying close attention when his American rival takes on Kenichi Ogawa, in Mandalay Bay,

Las Vegas, on Saturday night, live onDavis (19-0-KO18) had to give up the IBF strap after failing to make the weight for his August

defence on the spectacular Mayweather-McGregor card and wants to win it back in "early 2018".

Philadelphia's Farmer (25-4-1-KO5) is the strong favourite and while he and Davis have been trading blows on social media,

the Baltimore southpaw wants สโบเบ็ต to make sure they finally meet in the ring

Изображение

Philpadelphia's Tevin Farmer is 'not a friend' of Baltimore's 'Tank'
We've had beef for close to a year-and-a-half," Davis exclusively told Sky Sports.

"It was just him talking trash on the internet, so I fired back at him and I actually drove from [Baltimore] to Philly to try and spar him, but he was nowhere to be seen or found.

"He wasn't answering his phone but he said he wanted to fight me. Now he is saying he will only fight me on his terms, if he fights me.

View image on Twitter "I guess he just knows I'm too good and he's just avoiding me.

"We just aren't friends, but of course I want him to win - so I can beat him. I am praying for him to win.

"I'll be so upset if he doesn't beat [Ogawa], knowing we could have a great fight in the near future, at the beginning of 2018."
thanloeuth
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: Gervonta Davis wants rival Tevin Farmer to win IBF super

Мнениеот nini » 16 Юни 2018 09:02

Phil Jones, the defender of England, insists on being criticized and praised Eden Hazard, Belgium's most influential football player.

Matches FA Cup 2017/18 Jones scored a penalty leading to the goal from Asar, resulting in Manchester United to beat Chelsea 0-1 in the face to the eyes of Gareth Southgate. Join us

However, Jones said of the appointment. "It's terrible, but football is bumming. This has happened. You have to move on. "

"You have to make it. I was sunk with it, I did not take it. If so, I would have to jump over the bridge. "

"It's frustrating, duck, but it's all right. Some people hit me hard, but I'm used to it. I see myself as clever and seasoned enough to handle it. "

England will meet Belgium in the 2018 World Cup final round in Russia, the first match of the Group H means Jones has the right to apologize to Azar if it is true.

"The Red Devils," he said, "has been elevated to the top of the world. He is sharp, fast and fluent. He is a difficult player to handle. "

"But no matter what team is good. We are as well. I do not think so much about the players of other teams. "
nini
МИСЛИТЕЛ

Мнениеот veranix » 14 Апр 2019 14:12

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 02 Юни 2019 18:27

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 28 Юни 2019 02:17