[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - Greubel Forsey Double Tourbillon 30 Technique Sapphire

Greubel Forsey Double Tourbillon 30 Technique Sapphire

Говорете на воля без ограничение за всичко, което искате.

Greubel Forsey Double Tourbillon 30 Technique Sapphire

Мнениеот jannick » 20 Авг 2019 09:09

Изображение

Yesterday, we took you to see how has become a true force that cannot be ignored in the watch industry; you can read it here. Celebrating its 10th anniversary this year, this brand is well worth a close look - so here we go. Recently, I am very happy to work with Greubel Forsey in five pieces: Platinum GMT, Dual Tourbillon Technology DLC, Dual Tourbillon 30° Technology Two-Pixel Platinum, Tourbillon 24 Secondes Contemporary Platinum, Double Tourbillon 30 ° Edition Historique.

All the works - the impression I gave him - are all 100 feet waterproof, but given the rarity and value of these pieces, I won't go swimming. In addition, all the parts have a strong presence on the wrist, although they will not slide carefully under your cuffs, but the elegance and craftsmanship of each piece is second to none. Everyone said that I was fortunate enough to see a $3 million watch fire that made this brave blogger awed by what it means to be a master craftsman, and why Greubel Forsey's first 10 years was the beginning of a legendary journey. .

Platinum GMT

GMT is Greubel Forsey's first work with truly complex features. (The tourbillon is not a technically complex feature, but as mentioned earlier, this is an innovation that improves accuracy.) The is great. The two items that immediately caught the eye were the titanium ball at 8:00 and the Double Escapement tourbillion at 7:00.

The globe is fully rotated every 24 hours, using the 10:00 position fader to select the second time zone, and you can also find the second time zone time indicator. When you cycle between destinations, the hour will jump to the new time zone. The 24 city dials are located on the back of the watch. The unique and intuitive feature of the dials is how they indicate areas that save sunlight. For those who don't, the background of the print name is the shadow, for those who don't. Other features include a 4-point power reserve indicator and a 3-point small seconds hand.

Double Tourbillon Technology in ADLC

All of these works can take the time to use precious metals made of platinum or 5N red gold. In addition to their beauty, their weight and wrist weight are also well known. The dual tourbillon technology ADLC is a refreshing change. The watch is very light, just like ultra-light. When I was with them, the weight of the other parts I handled also shocked me.

The consists of amorphous diamond-like carbon (ADLC) titanium. The diamond nomenclature in ADLC is an indicator of the strength of a compound and is known for its compression hardness and wear resistance. Another interesting fact about ADLC is that the compound is also used to launch vehicles that enter and re-enter the Earth's atmosphere because its coating provides extreme temperature resistance at both ends of the Kelvin scale. Oh, I mentioned that it is ultra-light and there is almost no resistance in keeping your golf swing accurate.

Double Tourbillon 30° Technology Two-tone Platinum

As we said in yesterday's work, Greubel Forsey defeated all the contestants in the international time trial of the double tourbillon technology, although the exact reference material obtained was not suitable for me, but the same timepiece of the same movement. Not only that, I also got the first of all 22 pieces of platinum jewelry. Presented at SIHH 2014, I like to review the Double Tourbillon Technique Bi-Color, which is a re-imagining of the award-winning movement of new metals and color schemes.

Once you grab it, you will immediately see the weight of the platinum block, just like everything I can experience, this watch is amazing. This watch has a monochrome theme and is lined with platinum and black chrome finish. Black chrome also provides a background that makes the jewels in motion truly popular from the background and further highlights the functional art of the work. This is one of the larger models with a size of 47.50 mm, but it is not possible for the movement and contrast.

Изображение

24 Secondes Contemporain in White Gold

For 24 Secondes, Greubel Forsey chose to use only one tourbillon, rotating every 24 seconds at an angle of 25°. The one I saw in the flesh was done in platinum, which is absolutely amazing. The Platinum Edition is softer than the blue version released a few years ago. The tourbillon is supported by a transparent synthetic sapphire bridge, giving the illusion that the bridge floats. Everyone said that the more refined aesthetics and diameter (43 mm) make this watch the cleanest and most accessible.

Double Tourbillon 30°Edition Historique in 5N Red Gold

The Double Tourbillon 30° Edition Historique was first released four years ago as a special reinterpretation of the double tourbillon - commemorating the Double Tourbillon Vision. The Historique watch won the prestigious Aguille d' or Grand Prix award in 2010. The Historique has released 11 pieces of platinum and 11 pieces of 5N red gold, which is the version I can experience first hand. Although Historique has the same award-winning movement as the Double Tourbillon 30°, the Historique version has some important differences.

What makes Historique unique is that the sides of the watch are engraved to celebrate the value of the creator, and now the engraving is on the dial (similar to invention 3). From my impression, this piece is more like a work of art than the others I deal with. The writing on the dial and the beauty of the 5N red gold must be experienced in person to truly appreciate it. The layout of the dial has a wonderful geometry and there are some triangulations in the game. The power reserve indicator, the second hand indicator and the position of the tourbillon return the watch to classicism.
jannick
3-то МНЕНИЕ

Re: Greubel Forsey Double Tourbillon 30 Technique Sapphire

Мнениеот veranix » 07 Окт 2019 13:02

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 05 Дек 2019 22:40

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 25 Апр 2020 13:36