[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - Xavi: I don't have the absolute truth, but I think playing w

Xavi: I don't have the absolute truth, but I think playing w

Говорете на воля без ограничение за всичко, което искате.

Xavi: I don't have the absolute truth, but I think playing w

Мнениеот thanloeuth » 22 Дек 2018 05:54

Изображение
Xavi Hernandez knows that his career as a player is nearing an end, sbo888but he still thinks intensely about the way football should be played. He sat down in the Torch Hotel, close to his home and the Al Sadd training ground, for an interview on this subject and on much more.Calm, collected and ready to discuss football, the 38-year-old spoke exclusively to MARCA and reflected on how he experiences football.Do you think equality in LaLiga this season is fictitious?"No, it's very difficultsbo888 to win. The level of coaches, ever since Pep [Guardiola] appeared, has grown a lot in Spain. They are very prepared. The other day I watched Espanyol vs Real Betis and it was a great game, because both coaches [Rubi and Quique Setien] wanted to win. It was fantastic. But I see it all, even those games where nobody wants the ball and it's all about seeing who slips up. Football is always great."
thanloeuth
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: Xavi: I don't have the absolute truth, but I think playi

Мнениеот veranix » 13 Апр 2019 15:47

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 02 Юни 2019 02:47

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 27 Юни 2019 10:21