[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - When it came time to point fingers after the Ram

When it came time to point fingers after the Ram

ХАЙДЕ да танцуваме, малко и на думи. Често задавани въпроси, много отговори и дискусии ;-)

When it came time to point fingers after the Ram

Мнениеот panxing18 » 23 Сеп 2019 05:56

s’ 13-3 loss to the Patriots in Super Bowl LIII , Rams head coach Sean McVay pointed the finger at himself and said he did a poor job calling plays on offense.It’s hard to argue with that assessment after the team was held 29 points below their average output in the first 18 games of the season, but a couple of key players on the other side of the ball said that the defense was not blameless for the loss.“We didn’t do enough,” defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh said. “We had opportunities to get off the field and we didn’t get off the field. Simple as that. We had to hold them to field goals, that’s what we talked about. This time, this go around, we didn’t do that late and it’s unfortunate.”Suh’s mate on the defensive line Aaron Donald sounded some similar notes. He said he felt like he “let my team down” because he wasn’t able to make a big play when the defense needed one in the fourth quarter.“They made a play and we didn’t,” Donald said.The Rams defense didn’t come up with a game-changing play in the fourth quarter, but the only reason one would have mattered was because of the way they’d played for the first three quarters of the game. That’s of little solace , but the list of things that went wrong for the Rams has to run a while before it gets to the defensive side of the ball. Andrew Whitworth had an interesting take on the Rams’ loss in Super Bowl LIII. The Rams left tackle either said, “At the end of the day, we’re all going to die,” or “At the end of the day, you’re all going to die.” Either way, let’s hope we’re all still alive at the end of the day.It brought back memories of the criticism Tony Romo took after a 2008 win-or-go-home game when, after a 44-6 loss to the Eagles, the then-Cowboys quarterback said , “If this is the worst thing that will ever happen to me, then I’ve lived a pretty good life.”Whitworth, like Romo, has never experienced much postseason success. Whitworth, who spent 11 seasons in Cincinnati, had never won a postseason game until this season.“I’m disappointed, but man, you know what , I’ve played 13 years, played almost 13,000 snaps of NFL football,” Whitworth said, via NFL Media. “Man, I love the game. I love every bit of it. You’re not going to get me to pout and feel sorry for myself. I realize what this game means. I cherish the crap out of it. And I don’t give a crap if you have a Hall of Fame bust, if you’re a Pro Bowler or win 20 Super Bowls, at the end of the day , we’re all going to die.“For me, what means the most is guys see me hold my head high, they see me confident in them and loving them. And there for them in any way I can.” Whitworth, 37, still is pondering whether he will return for the final year of his contract or retire.
panxing18
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: When it came time to point fingers after the Ram

Мнениеот veranix » 06 Окт 2019 00:24

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 04 Дек 2019 10:21

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 23 Апр 2020 18:05