[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - The Rams upgraded safety Blake Countess to a

The Rams upgraded safety Blake Countess to a

ХАЙДЕ да танцуваме, малко и на думи. Често задавани въпроси, много отговори и дискусии ;-)

The Rams upgraded safety Blake Countess to a

Мнениеот panxing18 » 17 Сеп 2019 07:59

limited practice Thursday. He is making progress after being listed out for the team’s Wednesday walk-through.Countess has battled a foot injury.“I think he’s going to be good ,” Rams coach McVay said. “I’ll be interested to see how his foot felt when I talk to him when we go inside. But for him to get out here and get some movement, again, that was kind of on par with the course as far as how we anticipated this thing going when he ended up hurting that foot a couple of weeks ago.”Rams kicker Greg Zuerlein (left foot) did not kick but earned a limited designation.“I talked to him today,” McVay said. “He’s feeling good. That’s kind of been the plan all along , so we’re right on track where we want to be.”Zuerlein kick again Friday.“The plan all along has been for [Zuerlein to kick] tomorrow,” McVay said. “We’re right on track. He’ll kick tomorrow.“I talked to him today. He’s feeling good. That’s kind of been the plan all along, so we’re right on track where we want to be.” Eric Dickerson discusses what he saw in the NFC championship game I Fox SportsEric Dickerson puts on his Los Angeles Rams sombrero and discusses the evolution of Jared Goff, the Rams victory over the New Orleans Saints , as well as their upcoming matchup with the New England Patriots in Super Bowl LIII. The Rams and Patriots seasons mirrored each other in many ways I LA TimesSam Farmer of the Los Angeles Times explores the similarities between the arch of the Rams’ and Patriots’ seasons. What is going on at running back position? I The RingerC.J. Anderson played four more snaps than Todd Gurley did in New Orleans, and had twelve more carries, so what gives? The Ringer explores what is happening at the running back position for the Rams. The Super Bowl officiating crew is setI Business InsiderJohn Parry’s officiating crew has overseen seven Rams’ victories, and never a loss. Parry will now have a chance to officiate what will be one of the most important game’s in the franchise’s history at Super Bowl LIII. Five takeaways from the NFC championship game I Rams Official SiteTake one last look at the victory in New Orleans. Myles Simmons provides five takeaways from the NFC championship game. What’s going on with Todd Gurley and what can we expect from him in the Super Bowl? I ESPNDan Orlovsky discusses Todd Gurley’s “bad day” and what to expect out of him in the Super Bowl. Peter King explores the aftermath of championship weekend I Fox SportsColin Cowherd is joined by Peter King to discuss the conference championship games , reviewing calls, Jared Goff, Tom Brady, and building teams through free agency. Are zone running schemes the Patriots kryptonite? I Fox Sports Are zone running schemes the Patriots kryptonite? Mark Schlereth presents some compelling arguments as to why the Rams have more than a puncher’s chance against the Patriots.
panxing18
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: The Rams upgraded safety Blake Countess to a

Мнениеот veranix » 06 Окт 2019 00:03

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 04 Дек 2019 10:00

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 23 Апр 2020 17:44