[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - Christian McCaffrey cracks the top five of lat

Christian McCaffrey cracks the top five of lat

ХАЙДЕ да танцуваме, малко и на думи. Често задавани въпроси, много отговори и дискусии ;-)

Christian McCaffrey cracks the top five of lat

Мнениеот panxing18 » 05 Сеп 2019 03:45

est consensus rankings."Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey is now ranked fourth in the latest consensus player rankings at Fantasy Football Pros thanks to a couple key free agency moves. That puts him just ahead of a certain Saints player that the media loves to love. Consensus of 31 Experts - Mar 24 , 2019It’s hard to argue with the three players in front of McCaffrey , if you don’t look at last season’s fantasy results. McCaffrey was the second highest scoring running back in the CSR fantasy leagues on Yahoo Sports, trailing only Saquon Barkley. With an improved offensive line I can see McCaffrey having an even better season. The bigger surprise in the two top tiers is the drop by Odell Beckham Jr. I was thinking he upgraded his offense , not downgraded it by going to Cleveland. To get Beckham at No. 13would be a steal in my view. His new quarterback Baker Mayfield is also seriously under valued as the No. 16 quarterback. Running back Le’Veon Bell is also undervalued at No. 12 given the Jets have traditionally been a run first team. We’ll have to see how the new coaching staff uses him but they would be derelict in duty to not give him the ball a lot. I can see Bell’s ranking jumping into the top five once he reports to training camp. My theory on this low ranking is pundit owners like myself are still a little sunburned from his 2018 season hold out. Losing a first round pick like that is tough to swallow. Worse was the week after week of false hopes he would end his hold out. It was agony I tell you! or so I was told, I didn’t draft him. The biggest absence from the top two tiers is easily wide receiver Antonio Brown. This one I somewhat agree with. I don’t have much confidence in the Raiders even with Jon Gruden leading the team. I’ll be taking a ‘wait and see’ approach to Brown and Tyreek Hill as well for that matter.There’s lots of value in the third tier, even the tight ends. New comer Greg Kittle is the real deal though I would not draft him higher than the third round. JuJu Smith-Schuster , Aaron Jones and A.J. Green are my picks to outperform their current draft ranking.I still don’t understand how 13 running backs, 12 wide receivers and three tight ends can be ranked higher than the top quarterback when quarterbacks occupy six of the top ten scorers in 2018, including the top four spots. Yet that is the game I play in every draft. The better fantasy owners don’t over-draft players they think will out perform their draft positions. If you pick early in the first round of a 12-team league , then Patrick Mahomes should be there in the third after you’ve snatched up a top running back and a second tier wide receiver. For example here’s a solid three round start to a draft: No. 4 - Christian McCaffrey No. 20 - JuJu Smith-SchusterNo. 28 - Patrick MahomesDon’t like Mahomes at No. 28? Picking this low in the third round there is no way Mahomes would still be on the board at No. 40. Of course you Panthers homers could instead pick Cam Newton here. I would wait to No. 40 to take Newton myself and instead select T.Y. Hilton in the third and then Newton in the fourth. That is a winning core right there.Panthers training camp storylines and roster battles review with Panthers Source live With players reporting to training camp yesterday, it was a good time to review the various talking points and position battles heading into the 2018 NFL preseason for the Carolina Panthers. I joined Tripp Morgan from Panthers Source and we had a nice long discussion about all the different things to watch. Have a look and a listen:Some of the topics of discussion include:The future of Panthers training camp, to stay at Wofford or not to stay at Wofford?Cam Newton training on social mediaAll the new coaching and personnel changes , and of course the ownership change to David TepperExtensive chatter about the left guard battle and the battles that will take place in the defensive backfieldLots of love for Julius PeppersNot a lot of love for Amini SilatoluCan the Panthers find a safety amongst a group of relative unknowns?As training camp plays out look for a lot more videos both from me personally and with different blogs around the internet, there will certainly be a lot to talk about. The best way to make sure you see our live videos as they are posted is to like and follow the Cat Scratch Reader Facebook page.
panxing18
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: Christian McCaffrey cracks the top five of lat

Мнениеот veranix » 05 Окт 2019 23:15

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 04 Дек 2019 09:11

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 23 Апр 2020 16:56