[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.danceogledalo.com • Виж темата - Spence Jr v Peterson: Errol Spence Jr says Lamont Peterson h

Spence Jr v Peterson: Errol Spence Jr says Lamont Peterson h

Място за лична информация на всеки един от нас - професии, интереси, лични данни и др., за да се опознаем по-добре. :)

Spence Jr v Peterson: Errol Spence Jr says Lamont Peterson h

Мнениеот thanloeuth » 01 Дек 2017 11:57

Изображение

Errol Spence Jr believes Lamont Peterson is a better fighter with "more heart" than Kell Brook.

The IBF welterweight [b]sbobet888] world champion makes the first defence of the title he took from the 'Special One',

when he takes on Peterson in the Barclays Center, New York, on January 29.
Spence Jr will not have boxed for almost eight months when he takes on a former sparring partner, but 'The Truth' is expecting a tougher

test than he got at Bramall Lane, when a serious eye injury forced Brook to retire in the 11th round.
"You're going to see the same Errol Spence that you're used to," said Spence Jr.

"I can't look ahead because I know how dangerous Lamont Peterson is. I've been in training camps with him and I know what he can do.

Изображение

Brook sustained another serious eye injury at the hands of Spence Jr
"I've seen too many fighters look down the road and get beat before they get to sbobet888 the big fight. I have to be 100 percent focused and hungry. I'm fully dedicated to this fight.

"Lamont can push me to even greater levels. I feel like he is a better fighter than Kell Brook and has even more heart than Kell Brook and he can bring out the best in me.

Kell Brook explains what happened to his eye during the IBF welterweight title defeat to Errol Spence Jr.
"I think it's going to start out as a boxing match, but as we go on, it's going to be a dogfight. We both have big hearts. I've never known Lamont to turn down any fight. Not a lot of people wanted to fight me."
thanloeuth
МЪДРЕЦ

Re: Spence Jr v Peterson: Errol Spence Jr says Lamont Peters

Мнениеот veranix » 09 Апр 2019 16:02

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 29 Май 2019 06:19

veranix
МЪДРЕЦ

Мнениеот veranix » 23 Юни 2019 10:22